- #110年前Everyone! WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE!?!??!!
- SnowGlimmer • • Regular Boarder • lv9#210年前Right now, my favorite Nendoroid is Nagi from Kannagi: Crazy Shrine Maidens. She has such a great personality and really captures the personality of the character! My oppinion is about to change, though. I have the Canaan and Alphard Nendoroids on order from the series CANAAN, and I think they will be my new favorites X3
- mangasus90 • • Ghost • lv23#310年前Got only 1 Nendo so of course shes my favour: YUME ^^. Take a lot of pics of her. Love her. Gonna collect more in near future!
- SilverLynxy • • Regular Boarder • lv12#410年前Wow. Tough choice. I guess I'll have to say Dengeki Daioh's exclusive of black-haired Shana. The kitty ears are just too adorable! =^_^=
- Marshmallowpie • • Very Important Boarder • lv20#510年前Rin and Al. :D I love Rin's twintails, and the little backpack is so cute~ Al, I love all the little details in her dress and her hair is really pretty.
- Drcow • • Regular Boarder • lv15#6
- Philosopher • • Regular Boarder • lv16#8
- #910年前Hmm... for myself, I think I'm gonna have to go with Mello nendoroid petit when he comes out.
But out of the ones I have right now, my little Kokonoe Rin nendo is so kawaii, I pick her.
- xxangelchanxx • • Very Important Boarder • lv20#1010年前I only own 3 nendoroids at the moment,choosing one is really tough choice...I think I'll go with Kagamine Rin.
- Tenma • The Idolm@ster • Moderator • lv34#11
- De-JaY • Teitoku • Administrator • lv29#12
- SaRu • image not found • Moderator • lv30#1310年前Arawn, he's not my fav. character of all my nendos but I think he's my favorite nendoroid.
Love all his faces, items, etc He goes very well with all my nendos :DDD
- cioudrunnerfiute • Found Holy Grail & Quit • Very Important Boarder • lv18#1410年前I love Imoko Maid-roid! figure/5765_shi... She's so cute with her head that opens and that blank yet cute expression on her face~! Perfect for a Maid-roid. Definitely looks like a cute peppy robot to me. :D
There are many different ways to display her as well. I like that the heads on the "real" Imoko can be interchanged and the ability for the head to be displayed open or closed.. So many possibilities! And so cute~! @w@
- Ilvias • adorable little doll • Regular Boarder • lv18#1510年前I love Pastel Ink: I think she is really cute and she was the first nendoroid ever I was watching for: only after 1 year I've finally found she!May PVC and love be always with you! (alpacas will make you happy too... Believe me!)
- #1610年前@Tenma: Which Konata nendoroid?
There are 3 versions.
- Tenma • The Idolm@ster • Moderator • lv34#17
- Pax416 • • Regular Boarder • lv14#1810年前Asakura Otome, I think out of all the nendoroids her sculpt was the best. She's cute and her additions are really nice as well ^^
- Nash • • Regular Boarder • lv16#1910年前For now, it's the Demon King, Arawn. He and Riannon convinced me to get into Nendoroids after all.
If only Kureha's hair was spared from that shoddy work...
- Osasaki • Homu Homu • Regular Boarder • lv16#20
- 160 replies