The NSFW POTD ClubSuggestion Box

• vgadict
    vgadictRegular Boarder • lv12
    Offline110 replies
    3個月前
    Do you have ideas to improve the club? Would you like to suggest a picture challenge? Let us know in this thread.
  • Bloempje
    BloempjeHunting my grailsRegular Boarder • lv34
    Offline18 replies
    3個月前
    Hiii,

I've came up with an idea! What you think about a ''shower Challenge''? i already uploaded a picture. https://static.myfigurecollection.net/upload/pictures/2020/06/28/2463795.jpeg
  • vgadict
    Offline110 replies
    3個月前
    I like it!

You can try it out as the background on the club page to see how it looks. I'm not sure how to adjust the opacity on club background images. There's a setting for that on user pages but I don't see an option for it on clubs. I think the default is about 90% opacity which will result in a very dark background.
  • RockGodItachi
    RockGodItachiRegular Boarder • lv28
    Offline45 replies
    3個月前
    Bloempje3個月前#79652981Hiii,
    I've came up with an idea! What you think about a ''shower Challenge''? i already uploaded a picture. https://static.myfigurecollection.net/upload/pictures/2020/06/28/2463795.jpeg

OH WOW! I love this! If I had a shower I would definitely would try some of this style! I don't sadly, closest I have is this ITEM #183970 great for my figures not so much for me! lol Amazing job though and I think this would look awesome as the club BG! ;)
  • vgadict
    Offline110 replies
    2個月前 • 更新 2個月前
    RockGodItachi3個月前#79706700OH WOW! I love this! If I had a shower I would definitely would try some of this style!
    If you go to local hardware store, you might be able to get a small piece of patterned/textured glass that they typically use in showers with that kind of pattern. A store might even have a small scrap piece of glass that they would otherwise just throw away, or if you know someone that works there, you might be able to get them to keep a scrap piece of patterned glass for you.
  • Bloempje
    BloempjeHunting my grailsRegular Boarder • lv34
    Offline18 replies
    2個月前
    RockGodItachi3個月前#79706700OH WOW! I love this! If I had a shower I would definitely would try some of this style! I don't sadly, closest I have is this ITEM #183970 great for my figures not so much for me! lol Amazing job though and I think this would look awesome as the club BG! ;)

It is a piece of glass my sister use for hobby stuff. ;)
  • RockGodItachi
    RockGodItachiRegular Boarder • lv28
    Offline45 replies
    2個月前
    vgadict2個月前#79836567If you go to local hardware store, you might be able to get a small piece of patterned/textured glass that they typically use in showers with that kind of pattern. A store might even have a small scrap piece of glass that they would otherwise just throw away, or if you know someone that works there, you might be able to get them to keep a scrap piece of patterned glass for you.

Bloempje2個月前#79838743It is a piece of glass my sister use for hobby stuff. ;)

Thanks for letting us know, I may have to check stores in the future :) It's cool how you made that pic Bloempje just using that piece of glass, some awesome creativity! :D
  • 加入這俱樂部來參加討論
  • 7 replies