MyethosMyethos User Wants

36 replies

• 36 replies
  • ItsaTimmyRegular Boarder
    ItsaTimmy
    • 8年前
    • NE, USA
    2年前
    Post here and let others know you are looking to buy or want help trying to track down a Myethos figure. Generally a replacement for MFC's Hunts feature since some of these figures aren't in the database.

Reading MFC's Buy & Sell Good Practice Guide is recommended.
  • LunariaRegular Boarder
    Lunaria
    • 3年前
    • Australia
    2年前
    Hi I'm looking to get a preorder for the alice figure if anyone knows where I can still preorder it Pleaseee me know :3
  • ItsaTimmyRegular Boarder
    ItsaTimmy
    • 8年前
    • NE, USA
    2年前
    Lunaria (2年前) #5659731Hi I'm looking to get a preorder for the alice figure if anyone knows where I can still preorder it Pleaseee me know :3

If you haven't already check the comments on the club page, those links should probably still be valid. She is still at Solaris Japan for instance. solarisjapan.co...
  • atimidtempestRegular Boarder
    atimidtempest
    • 2年前
    • California
    2年前
    Looking for Alice at a decent price!
  • MikadocolorsRegular Boarder
    Mikadocolors
    • 1年前
    • France
    1年前
    I'm looking for Alice, at a decent price to go with my Queend of Heart.
  • Emily_katieRegular Boarder
    Emily_katie
    • 2年前
    • UK
    1年前
    Like everyone else I'm looking for Alice in UK/Europe v(=∩_∩=)フ
    http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/f/2015/002/6/5/_love_live___eli_ayase_profile_photo_cover_by_shadowmilez-d8c9uvo.png
  • Alcarin88Regular Boarder
    Alcarin88
    • 2年前
    • Poland
    1年前
    I won't be different, I'm looking for my dear Alice - PL/Europe.
  • saberchickenRegular Boarder
    saberchicken
    • 1年前
    • USA
    1年前 • 更新 1年前
    Looking for Queen of Hearts to be shipped to Maryland, USA.

Edit: Found her
  • OliverRegular Boarder
    Oliver
    • 1年前
    • Québec
    1年前 • 更新 1年前
    Looking for a Stardust that can be shipped to Canada. Really interested.

*Edit: Got one!
  • ricechildRegular Boarder
    ricechild
    • 1年前
    11個月前
    Looking for a Stardust that can be shipped to Canada!!
  • DrizzyrissyRegular Boarder
    Drizzyrissy
    • 3年前
    • CT US
    11個月前
    LOoking to buy Alice and riding hood at human prices in the US
  • tomocchiSupernekoRegular Boarder
    tomocchi
    • 2年前
    • Austria
    11個月前
    I really want to get Alice and not have to sell an organ for her, lol. (Austria/Europe)
  • YakikoRegular Boarder
    Yakiko
    • 2年前
    10個月前
    Had my pre-orders eaten by MHToyshop, so unfortunately I'm still hunting down Stardust (shipping to US)
  • deusxanimeRegular Boarder
    deusxanime
    • 5年前
    • MN
    10個月前
    tomocchi (11個月前) #29435640I really want to get Alice and not have to sell an organ for her, lol. (Austria/Europe)

Me too, but I think the only way that is going to happen is if they do a re-issue. Not going to spend $500+ for her...
    Drizzyrissy
    • 3年前
    • CT US
    10個月前
    deusxanime (10個月前) #30895156tomocchi (11個月前) #29435640I really want to get Alice and not have to sell an organ for her, lol. (Austria/Europe)

Me too, but I think the only way that is going to happen is if they do a re-issue. Not going to spend $500+ for her...

I found Alice for 19,000 yen brand new on AmiAmi the other week and EMS shipping price wasn’t too bad to US. Just stalk their pre owned page or add to your wishlist
    tomocchi
    • 2年前
    • Austria
    10個月前
    Drizzyrissy (10個月前) #30896223I found Alice for 19,000 yen brand new on AmiAmi the other week and EMS shipping price wasn’t too bad to US. Just stalk their pre owned page or add to your wishlist

I actually check AmiAmis preowned section like 3 times a day (or even more often), so she must have been gone fast. xD
    But good to know. Gotta keep a closer look I guess, lol. Why do I have to go to work??? Lmao. xD

Also really curious what that Alice 2.0 will be. A new one or just a rerelease? But why call it 2.0 then? Who knows, lol.
    Drizzyrissy
    • 3年前
    • CT US
    10個月前
    tomocchi (10個月前) #30896269Drizzyrissy (10個月前) #30896223I found Alice for 19,000 yen brand new on AmiAmi the other week and EMS shipping price wasn’t too bad to US. Just stalk their pre owned page or add to your wishlist

I actually check AmiAmis preowned section like 3 times a day (or even more often), so she must have been gone fast. xD
    But good to know. Gotta keep a closer look I guess, lol. Why do I have to go to work??? Lmao. xD

Also really curious what that Alice 2.0 will be. A new one or just a rerelease? But why call it 2.0 then? Who knows, lol.

Yes I bought that one really fast I couldn’t resist! Lmao but I think it could be possible that they’re working on a new sculpt or they would’ve announced her re release already
  • laurenk418Regular Boarder
    laurenk418
    • 7年前
    • United Kingdom
    10個月前 • 更新 10個月前
    With Alice getting a new figure, do you think the Queen of hearts will too? I want to get her but if theres a possibility of her getting a new release, I'll hold off.
  • cressidiaRegular Boarder
    cressidia
    • 5年前
    • California
    10個月前
    Looking to sell my Alice for 300 + shipping if anyone is interested, never displayed, and in perfect condition. Willing to ship within the US
    tomocchi
    • 2年前
    • Austria
    8個月前
    tomocchi (11個月前) #29435640I really want to get Alice and not have to sell an organ for her, lol. (Austria/Europe)

Still looking for Alice.
    But now I'd also love to get a Queen of Hearts.
    I wanted to get her on NY - they also still had her yesterday - but she is out of stock now. :(
    Only from Europe please.
  • 36 replies
  • 加入這俱樂部來參加討論