- Kitnighty submitted a comment on [Item #581607] SoniComi (Super Sonico) - Sonico - Anniversary, Blue (FuRyu)
- NWW_Station submitted a comment on [Item #396861] Fate/Grand Order - Tamamo Cat - 1/7 - Berserker (Max Factory)
- LillyMay submitted a comment on [Item #543992] Gekijouban Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica: Hangyaku no Monogatari - Akuma Homura - 1/8 (Aniplex, Stronger)Anyone have shipping quotes to the US from AmiAmi? Since they marked Rin/Len as June instead of July they won't send request yet.
4640 yen via EMS to United states for me. My order only contains homura nothing else.
AmiAmi also put this in my email
"Your order contains either a large/heavy/fragile item or an item that contains a combination of those properties. Due to such reason, we regret to inform you that the order can only be shipped using the EMS shipping method. Please understand that there is also a possibility that this item may be held by the customs in your country. We kindly ask you to please keep this in mind when paying for the order."
So looks like EMS only for her, no sal
- CrazyBilkes submitted a comment on [Item #630380] Original Character - Skytube - Amamiya Satsuki - 1/6 (Alphamax)
- hieigodsend submitted a comment on [Item #549374] Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ - Kasumigaoka Utaha - 1/7 (Max Factory)ITEM #549669
It doesn't even look like Megumi, more like some chipmunk imo. Almost everyone agrees that it's a bad sculpt which is a shame.
If you want to start getting into the series, I'd recommend getting figures from the GSC Saekano swimsuit line:
They're all faithful to their original art (even comes with a postcard of the original art), they're a really good retail price, splashable 1/7 scale, and they're all generally still available for purchase unlike most other Saekano figures so you won't have to worry about not completing the set. I've already preordered the whole set myself.
I see!. Thanks for the informative reply. The GSC bikini line is actually the one that caught my eye on this series, along with the yukata/kimono from Aniplex. Then I saw the Alter+Aniplex lingerie line and made me want to collect these 3 lines. Kinda debating if I should get the pre-owned yukata/kimono Aniplex line though, cuz of the after market surge price. Do you happen to own or know if their quality is worth the price. Right now, I only know that GSC and Alter are the most popular when it comes to price per quality so I'm not sure with Aniplex.
Back to this Max Factory line though, they seem to be promising but for me it's the least I liked compared to the other lines I mentioned. I guess I'm not a fan of floating + too many things around the figure.
You can really how distraught he is, even with the mask which is really nice btw! Like Yuri is sick and wants to get home very badly because he's not feeling well. Or maybe because he's stuck in a town that he's not familiar of.
I hope he finds him hahaI love the set up. What's the background though? Another set or real buildings off in the distance?
I actually made a mistake for his mask. I wanna recreate the scene whereby Yuri was searching Victor at Hasetsu shopping district. But I found out he didn't wear mask at that scene (and I'm pretty lazy to re-edit his mask)//shameonme
- Welcome to the board Kyleloveshentai! :)
Please take the time to read our Community Guidelines.
If you need any help with the site, please have a look at the FAQ. Also, if you find a bug or have a suggestion, please report it to the appropriate discussion at the official MFC club.
Enjoy your stay! ^^