- Gaby100 submitted a comment on [Item #549359] DRAMAtical Murder - Ren - Seragaki Aoba - Wonderful Hobby Selection - 1/8 - Gothic ver. (Orange Rouge)Woaaaah, 5000 Yen for SAL? He must be heavy >.>
From the website of the Japanese Post Office the cost range is between 2.5 and 3.0 kg, there will probably be much cardboard for the packaging :((((((, I don't buy often from NY, in this case, because I didn't want to pay in advance the figure, otherwise I would have bought him from BIj as I always do. NY has often very expensive shipments çç
- KurisuChaN05 submitted a comment on [Item #656326] Xenoblade 2 - Homura - 1/7 (Good Smile Company, Max Factory)
- Well call me OCD but I'd very much want the correct stand with my figmas. Mostly because it contains the copyright information, which is key for identifying a legit figure.
I'd contact the buyer and let them know you messed up, and to contact you once they have received the parcel so you can swap them.
- A7xMad submitted a comment on [Item #770762] Shingeki no Kyojin - Levi - 1/3 - Bust Ver., Color Ver. (FOTS Japan)
Well you got a point there, but it's bigger than most of his other scales XD I think if this would be 1/1 scale he would be wayyyyy more expensive (also because FOTS), thinking about this Rem 1/1 bust ITEM #739713. In my local shop she goes for 4k Euro >.>
I'll probably also wait for it to bin even though I am tempted, hopefully it really does go down :D And tbh, if it would be 18,8k Yen like for the grey version, I would definitely get it. FOTS, why you so expensive It is indeed <3 hehe
Oh this Rem bust is amazing, I saw it at wonderfes, it's really detailed and beautifully conveyed in the pictures exactly. I kept looking out for it till pre-order date, but yeah it was crossed out really quick after I saw that price lol. I should have expected it to be so over-priced, firstly because of the character, secondly since it will be limited and exclusive. I doubt they will bin it since the pieces available will likely be around the number of pre-orders. And the fact is, it's not exactly a 1/1 scale, it's significantly smaller from body to head, compared to the 1/1 full body scale of Rem that was showcased at radiokaikan.
I'm glad than you could enjoy the story I'd like to tell from this photo~~XD
But I'm sorry that this is a photo for autumn, the yellow backgound came from the leaves of ginkgo tree, which turn to beautiful bright yellow in autumn, just like mapple leaves turn to red in this season~Thank you for loving this photo~
Ohhh, that's interesting. Hydrangeas also turn yellow in the fall. I completely forgot some flowers do that.
Still! When I see yellow, I think of spring and summer.
Also, what little story did you have in mind for this pic?
If you or the buyer are OCD about it or need the correct stand for a proper peg fit, then yeah, I guess it would be right for you to pay for return shipping since it was your mistake.Honestly, if it's the exact same stand minus some tiny text on the bottom, I don't see why it would matter. I've bought pre-owned figmas and never even looked at that stuff, I'd be fine with keeping the incorrect stand if I was the buyer.
Yeah, I am more than willing to pay the return shipping cost and it shouldn't cost too much anyway since the stands are so light. Thanks for your perspective, I don't really look at the text either but I wasn't sure if this was the same for others too ^^;
- Jc21095 submitted a comment on [Item #397646] Original Character - Mayoi Neko - 1/7 (QuailEGG)
- Honestly, if it's the exact same stand minus some tiny text on the bottom, I don't see why it would matter. I've bought pre-owned figmas and never even looked at that stuff, I'd be fine with keeping the incorrect stand if I was the buyer.
If you or the buyer are OCD about it or need the correct stand for a proper peg fit, then yeah, I guess it would be right for you to pay for return shipping since it was your mistake.
- Solarstormflare submitted a comment on [Item #787297] Overwatch - Pharah - Figma (Good Smile Company, Max Factory)