- AutomatedAurora submitted a comment on [文章39864] How often does this happen to you and what do you do?
- sugardaddygaius submitted a comment on [Item #549410] Persona 5 - Takamaki Anne - Figma - Panther (Max Factory)
- Redliger submitted a comment on [Item #464770] Original Character - Kurone - 1/6 (Native, Rocket Boy)
- With the single you are relying on the backing board keeping everything square, the double has the advantage that it has two backing board sections separated by that large midsection.
That makes me feel like the double has an edge in dealing with 2x detolfs compared to the single being able to handle 1.
I don't know for certain unfortunately, and it might be hard to find out as every time I've looked at detolfs risers the Kallax seems to be the current front runner.
- Jena_ submitted a comment on [Item #42087] Clannad - Fujibayashi Kyou - 4-Leaves - 1/6 - Gym Storeroom (Kotobukiya)
- My first statue will be from the same company, f4f :3 ITEM #609498
I ordered within the first 3 minutes so I'm sure It'll be relatively low. It makes me slightly more excited that I'd have a lower number plus higher resale value though I never intend to sell him. It just feels nice to know you've got the competitive edge. But it doesn't matter too much to me, I'd love the statue regardless of numbers.
Not sure if you know this, but Alex has confirmed that the numbers go based on how quick you order. However, it isn't based on the production run. For example you couldve been the first one to order, have the lowest number (3 is the lowest in f4f's case because Alex and someone else keep the first 2), but you still get the physically 20th statue.