- AkibaMelon submitted a comment on [Item #485674] Ookami to Koushinryou - Holo - 1/8 - Wedding Dress ver. (Myethos, Tokyo Otaku Mode)
btw TOM has send me today an email in which they apologize for shipping method, they thought they could ship it by EMS but they messed uphas anyone received it in Europe?
Jup mine arrived roughly 2 weeks ago, shipped via Air small packet (I'm in Germany btw)
Just received the apology notice too. Nice of them to finally speak out but way too late if you ask me. The 10$ return in points might be a nice gesture but since this is a US shop anyway I really have no use for them. Their whole explanation sounds kinda odd too. Their internal organization seems kind of messy and I'm sorry, but the custom worry argumentation is just ridiculous. I had to pay custom taxes anyway since it's all about the declared value that makes customs witty and not the type of shipping you choose. This entire "SAL is easier to slip costoms than EMS"-theory might work in some places but certainly not here. I'm not mad I had to pay taxes since that's just our laws, if I like it or not.
But oh well, I just honestly feel sorry for the folks who have to endure SAL shipping ._.
- I will postpone my interests of several items I noticed in this WonderFes till when they started their PO. There are so many things to be considered before I make a decision to PO: price, size, scale, and for most, how will they look when painted. lol
With that said, none of the figures which had painted prototypes showed in this Wonderfes got my attention... Well to be honest, ALTER's Saber Kimono Dress Ver. (ITEM #675930) did caught my eyes, but it's 1/7 scale which I do not collect.
- Shinkaii submitted a comment on [Item #604412] Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Emilia - 1/7 (Good Smile Company)View spoilerHide spoilerhas been tuned to match the design of Emilia from the anime series
BUT WHY THO
Holyyy, it's makes me super upset. First of all, she won't look as nice with Rem because they are made in two different styles, second of all WHY WOULD YOU CHANGE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE
Sorry to everybody who likes her that you have to read so many negative comments, but it's the first time I've been this upset because of the figure. I was so looking forward to her.
- Pyrokar91 submitted a comment on [Item #604412] Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Emilia - 1/7 (Good Smile Company)
- Currently I'm a sophomore who just got into collecting figures for a year or two. I'm working as a part-time tutor as well, so I'll say that higher education does give me some advantages.
I still depend a lot on my family but I've also started to manage my own finances. With my unstable job, I can purchase around 6 to 12 PVC or articulated figures per year (price range: from 12k to 30k yen) and still have some money left for saving. It's rather tough when I have too many figures scheduled to release in the same month, but overall I think I can work it out quite smoothly.
- Purple_Midknight submitted a comment on [Item #433415] Robot Neoanthropinae Polynian - Pinkle Grindy - Polynian - Polynian Motoroid Pinkle (Daibadi Production)