Feedbacks • Ixu's Deviance
- 22 feedbacks
- Great shop in EUI've ordered two figures from this shop: Utaha Kasumigaoka 1/7 and Yumiko Sakaki 1/7 Orchid Seed. Both were delivered pretty fast (after they were released) and in a perfect condition.
Interesting thing about this shop is that you can pay 10% of price for a preorder and pay the rest (or cancel) when they finally get the figure in stock.
Website is somewhere between English and French. Some things are lousily translated, and the support are not great at English.
All in all, a great shop for EU customers -- nice item selection and great execution.
- materix01 Lv. 10 DictatorAwesome customer serviceTheir customer service is one of the better ones I've used and I've purchased a lot. They were very quick to reply to my enquiries during non business hours and went above and beyond to make sure I was getting their message when their website contact was not working.
The shipping rates were also very reasonable and surprisingly fast.
Do not worry about their shipping as I found their packaging to be as good as most of the Japanese retailers.
First time buying from an European store and will be using in the future again. Highly highly recommended.
- Perfect !Paid monday and received friday :)
Everything went smoothly, and I do not regret buying my Ren from Max Factory here ! (Just do not forget that their prices are without the taxes.)
I Will buy again without hesitation :)
- Don't be in a hurryIt's a good vendor, but quite slow (well more their providers...) if not in stock!!
Worth it, if you're not in a hurry.
Also communication with the support is not really enjoyable. It could be better...
- Ordered my First out of country Figure with iXuThey were awesome, I ordered the Azuna 5th Anniversary Stronger Figure from them. They were cheaper than the other stores I was looking at and it did cost me to get her because I had to pay in Euros but well worth it. They are a trusted online figure store and would order from them again. I feel bad though cause I only needed to order from them cause all US retailers were not selling Azuna anymore or it was really expensive to buy it on eBay. But if I ever wanted a figure again that isn't being sold in the US anymore I will definitely come back to them. ^_^
- 22 feedbacks