Regular Boarder

sarunamirabu

在線
等級 23
注册 5年前
Post(s) 723
地點 clinging ...

4年前
Hello all, Saruna here ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ I am now one of the club MODs(thanks ^^), and this I thought I'd try and get the club a bit active ^^ Every week or every two weeks, I'll post a new one of these threads. ^^ Each thread will have a different "prompt", or idea that you have to draw out/base a drawing on^^

♥ This is not "required" as a club member, you only participate as you wish. ^^
♥ You don't have to do all prompts, e.g. you do prompt #3 but not #4, then want to do #5. ^^
♥ You can do anything from a quick doodle to a sketch to a full-out picture~
♥ Only pictures drawn for this prompt are allowed to be posted, in other words if you drew something a month ago that happens to fit a prompt theme, you can't post it for the prompt.
♥ Prompts can be done any time, e.g. prompt #2 was posted a week ago but you decide to do it now.
♥ Hope it can be fun ^^

#1 is the season of Spring! (⌒▽⌒)

Happy Drawing
Saruna Mirabuヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

SuiseiHaruka
Regular Boarder

SuiseiHaruka

在線
等級 12
注册 5年前
Post(s) 19
地點 Californi...

4年前
Oh I missed the update for this! I will draw something spring like soon! ;)

Spooky
Regular Boarder

Spooky

在線
等級 10
注册 7年前
Post(s) 7
地點 United St...

4年前
Okay I know this prompt is almost half a year old, but...well, better late than never right?
I started on this a few months ago and I worked on it on and off until I got too busy and ended up shelving it. But I finally got back and finished it. I suppose it's probably too late to get this ball rolling but I had intended to post it here when I was done so that's what I'm doing.
View spoilerHide spoilerhttp://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2013/284/2/c/sakurafuku_by_zeroscript-d6q32gc.png
更新 4年前 #1782665

頂部 ↑

加入這俱樂部來參加討論