Fire EmblemFire EmblemFor all fans of the wonderful SRPG series!

Chloe-tsundere
The louise otaku
Regular Boarder

Chloe-tsundere

在線
等級 45
注册 6年前
Post(s) 471
地點 netherlan...

3年前
aeonblue (3年前) #2065999Chloe-tsundere (3年前) #2065065Well i went with a different route atm..

Matched lon'qu with tharya they match well :) and avatar with maribelle :P
Lissa with stahl
Donnel with cordelia
Sumia with chrom (didnt know which one to pair these 2 with so xD)
Nowi with ricken (very cute!)
Miriel and frederick
Vition and sully (not rlly awesome)
Vaike and panne

Rest is unsure i havent unlocked all chracters just yet do :) i just unlocked olivia

I think Lon'qu and Tharja are a good match as well though in my game I had him go with Cherche and Tharja with Gaius. I married Virion and Sully too and also Nowi and Ricken because cute but I think Lon'qu's is the cutest. I was considering marrying Cordelia to Donnel but married her to Stahl instead which I kind of regret. Sure, their support was rather nice but really I just feel sorry for any guy who marries Cordelia since (from the ones I've seen) they kind of wallow in the fact that she'll 'never look at them the way she looks at Chrom' and just kind of settles for them. But it can't be helped, I want Severa and really, half of my regret comes from the fact that I didn't like Severa with that hair colour lol. The game really did set Sumia up as the girl for Crumb but I refuse to have her married to him and well, their support wasn't that great either. For all I remember their entire relationship was built on pies. Anyway I had my Avatar marry him huhu. Just curious but who are you planning on getting Gaius with? I really like all of his supports. Even with the guys.

Did the kids' hair colour act as an influence on anyone else's marriage plans or was that just me? I loved Lissa with Lon'qu but dammit I wanted Owain with his mother's hair colour.

Gaius x olivia theyre rlly cute together :)

I actually didnt know hair color could vhange xD i just played and went with the flow..

I just got cherche .. I think i will match her with stahl ^^ at first i wanted lissa x stahl but theyre pretty boring tigether so lissa x kallum

And yes basically all about pies.. A lot of them seem to have supports with baking involved.. Gaius too and lissa .. O.o

Tharya x lon'qu is my fav for now what i thought would happen happened so ^^

Cordelia x Donnel is quite an interesting match a bit funny actually View spoilerHide spoiler theyre writing pros and cons about each other and then end up liking each other lol

Btw she never mentioned Chrom in my match..

Tharya does mention the avatars name about stalking him and giving up on that lol

頂部 ↑

加入這俱樂部來參加討論